Friday, February 5, 2016

1.4 Such A Messy Wedding



What a great picture to start off a new chapter with.

I wouldn't have uploaded this one at all if it wasn't for the fact that it was the first picture in order.

For those wondering, it's a Blue Topaz (I believe), 2 Smoky Quartz and 2 Yellow Butterflies.

They'll be unimportant since I will sell them all in the near future.


Here's Frank, taking care of the kids of generation two. Good job, Frank. 


And here's Colarie. 

WHAT AN INTERESTING BEGINNING OF A CHAPTER!

Now let's see if I've actually got anything fun at all.


Zuri: I'm using my telepathic skills to communicate with you through your mind, brother. Can you please help me out of here since I'm very hungry. 


Zuri: Please! Can you not hear me?! I am begging for your help brother, listen to me! 


Zuri: He is a goner. I thought we had more than this. I guess your non-genius traits are not enough. I will sit here in silence and wait for someone to come rescue me.

Well... she IS a genius..


Frank: Fishfishfishfishfishfish...

Is that your snore? I thought you were cooler than this.


Aww I will probably not teach any of my kids to walk or talk, but at least I can try.


Go Zander you can do it!


I'm sorry, there's something with me and toddlers that makes me take pictures of everything they do.


It was Colarie who wished for it. And it'll probably also be like the only time I'll take the toddlers out for a stroll, except for when my torch holders wish for it.

Zuri: She is showing me the world which I will take over when I am old enough to walk by myself.

Sure..


Colarie: Here baby girl, stop crying and keep quiet and maybe I promise I'll try to do this at least once more in the future.


Colarie: Oh god, I forgot I have another kid to potty train!


Colarie: Well, I'll let Frank take care of that one. Now Zuri, say "wedding" because that's what's going to happen later in this chapter. (spoiler alert)

Zuri: Eddin!


Frank: Oh... I've got another one.

No, she's been here since the first one.


Frank: I am glad you're spawning little ones.


Colarie: Well it is thanks to you.

Zuri: Can you grown ups please keep to yourself in like another room? 


Colarie: Actually I was wondering if you'd like to spend the rest of your life with me <3

Zuri: Oh come on...


Frank: Oh yesyesyesyesyes! (∩˃o˂∩)♡

Zuri: Lalalala oh dinosaur thingy, what have you been doing lately?


*dramatic picture*


Frank: Hello little baby daughter. I see you've a striped dress. Me myself have a striped shirt. I can see you are going to grow up into a wonderful little daughter.

Because of your striped clothes?

Frank: Yes. Stripes = thieves. She's going to become a thief, just like me and her mother.

.... I don't think I want a third thief in my family. 


Wow, Frank. Rude. She's dreaming about you and you're dreaming about money.

But then again:


*flashback*


Zander: Hmm I wonder if I can eat this...


Colarie: Okay Zuri, say "statistics". Trust me, you'll need it for the future.

Zuri: I bet I will, I'm going to be the best scientist ever. Satisic!


Frank: Tell me if you need anything, little child.

Zuri: Yes daddy! Mr. Yeti, are you ready? If you just stand like this, I'll try to hit your back until that jelly bean comes up your throat again. You'll be okay soon, Mr. Yeti, just let me try this...


DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS?! \(^▽^)/

Colarie: What? ;_;

ANOTHER BABY!


Frank: Ewww Colarie! You can't puke here! It's like; gross! 


This is Colarie inviting people to a wedding.

Ey, Frank, what's up with the hearts?!

Wait, Colarie, you too?!!!

IT'S GOING TO BE YOUR WEDDING GOD DAMNIT!!!


Colarie: I feel like it's finally time to potty train you.


Colarie: What are you doing in my childrens room? Come on, old man, get out of here before you turn into a ghost.


Rick Durwood?: BOOO FRANK! 

Boo you, Rick, you've got elephant ears.


This is Alice. She's Frank's ex, but she's also Frank's and Colarie's boss.

Alice and Colarie are enemies. They hate each others.

But I want to make them friends, since Alice is Colarie's boss.


Sometimes I regret not caring about changing my toddlers formal clothes. 

Zander, you disappoint me. 


And here's the older males, watching something manly like sports or something.

Look at Rick, he's even talking about body-building. How manly, Rick.


WOAH!

I was right! They ARE watching sports. Shit guys, I was sarcastic!


Colarie: Eww, it's that Yellow ghost!

Violet. Her name's Violet.


ALICE!!!!!!

WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY SON!!!!!??????

PUT HIM DOWN!

HELP! SOMEONE! THE CRAZY LADY IS HOLDING MY SON!


Dante: ALICEEEE!!! You can't just go around picking up kids!

THANK you Dante!


Well, lucky me that doesn't count. There's also a possibility that he fainted because of Yellow Violet.


Colarie: Ey Frank, we should get married before people get pissed and leave. 


Alice: Come on Colarie! If I have to watch you marry the love of my life, then can't you do it already so I can leave?!

Frank: Too late.

Marigold?: I've seen your house, and it sucks. THIS house, THIS is a nice house!

Brown-haired man: *deeply offended*


Don't marry in those clothes, Colarie. :c

Colarie: Now where's my husband!


Alice and grey lady: BOOO!!! She isn't even wearing a dress!

Yeah, Colarie. Please change.


Alice: I get so mad! If I were to marry Frank, then I would at least buy the most beautiful dress in the world! Is that too much to ask?!


Colarie: *yawn*

Frank: Woah! Alice, please calm down! That ain't ok. No ok at all! Nu-uh!


Marigold?: But maybe if I see your house again, I'll change my mind?

Brown-haired man: You cant just give me flowers and expect me to forget everything you've said about my home!

Colarie: Arrgh come on! I finally switched to my dress and then YOU are stealing my spotlight?


Marigold?: But "Brown-Haired Man", I thought we could have had something! (◕︿◕✿)


Colarie: Frank, COME ON! Let's get married sometime!

Frank: Sorry dear, I was just arguing a little with Alice about you.


Colarie: HELLO?! CAN YOU PEOPLE PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO THE WEDDING COUPLE?!

"People": BOOO MARIGOLD?! 


"People": *angry muttering*


Colarie: Oh god, I'm going to kill someone soon.


"People": BOOO GLASSES-GUY!!!!

Colarie: BUT COME ON!


Colarie: Nope! Let's start this anyway! 


Ah finally they're getting the reaction they wanted. Even Alice looks a little pleased. 


Welcome to the Darkblood family for ever and ever Frank. <3


Colarie: Come here, darling. It's cake time!

Frank: But I'm so tired! D:


Hmh? What's this?


Colarie: Oh my god! No! I just got married! 


Colarie: You were here! For like two minutes ago! What are you, old man? Stupid?!


Colarie: Marigold! Move, it's my baby! Get your own!


This is Zoella Durwood. She was not invited to my party. 

Zoella, what are you doing here? 

Zoella: Just planning to creep up behind people and scare them.

Not weird at all.


Zoella: Ooohh... Heeeyyy! Nice to meet you people! I was totally not going to scare you... Nice party! I think I'll have to leave now.

Colarie: Who's that?

Don't ask me.


There's always a throwing-rice bug after a wedding. This occasion's victim is Dante.

And look, Alice is one of the guests who's the last one left. And she even seemed to enjoy the party??? Maybe there is hope in the future.


I thought you were going to leave.

Zoella: I was, but then I saw this cake. 


Dante: Wooohh! Yaaaayyy! Congratulations! Wooooohoo!


I think there's something peaceful about this moment. Like a few hours after a big wedding, and then there's only Frank and two guests left, eating stuff.

Like sure, they almost don't know any of those two people, but still. The picture looks so calm and quiet compared to:


You know... earlier..!


And here's a little happy Colarie dreaming of her marriage and a little happy Watcher, sitting her up on a cloud like all the Watchers do, and is just so thankful for the peace and quiet the lack of guests brought us. 


No plus or minus points, so we're still at:

+10

No comments:

Post a Comment