Thursday, April 21, 2016

3.6 I'm Finally Having Some Emergencies


Welcome back to a birthday and also let us welcome Pip Goodfellow or whatever his surname is.


Why are you staring at Abigail..?


WHATEVER!

*toot!*


WHAT'S UP WITH THE EYEBROW GAME WITH YOU TWO?!


Sparrow has naturally mean eyebrows, so therefore I'm hiding them with this hairstyle.

Whatever she got Hydrophobic.


Kid: Shit that's the bed where the monster was hiding...

Huh...?

Monster???


AAH I REMEMBER! D:


Abigail: Booo!!!


Maybe Abigail was the monster.


Oh, yeah. Here's Falcon. He got the No Sense of Humor trait.


Sparrow: When I turned into a teenager, I found out that I'm actually terrified of water! Especially swimming!


Pink-Fairy-Wings: Then how do you do the dishes?

Sparrow: Simply, I don't.


Micah: WRINKLYYY!!! :C


What did I say in the previous chapter about drinking in your age!

Raven: Nothing really. You just asked if I'm not too young.

.... That's true.

But you are.

Too young, I mean.


SEE!

That's what happens when you're drinking at a young age!

You fall asleep in a lounger!

Well, yeah it COULD be worse but... but, you might catch a cold!


Look Micah, THAT'S how you play a guitar!


Micah: The Watcher is mean to me! I think she gave me a stomach ache!

Raven: She's a Watcher. She's not God. She doesn't decide what happens to us, and she can definitely not give you a stomach ache.

........ If you only knew how wrong you are, Raven...


ALFRED! Why aren't you sleeping in a BED!?


Sparrow: I'm so cool I'm gonna eat spoiled food.


Vicki! You're not supposed to be painting!

Vicki: Why not? :C

Because the easel is for the important people, like Abigail and Alfred!


Don't tell me you're drinking coffee to avoid sleeping, like everybody else.


ANOTHER FIRE!


And also...


PROM!


Falcon, go out to the limo, it's PROM!


Falcon: It's sad that we didn't have a live band at the prom, don't you think?


Awh that one's cute ;u;


Ey, that's not your bed! You have your own bed, Sparrow.


Micah: WRINKLEEEES </3


Falcon: I'm surrounded by yellow fairy wings.


School begins in 2 hours, Sparrow.

Sparrow: So?

Shouldn't you have started on your homework earlier?

Sparrow: So?

:I


Oh look, it's my torch holder doing useless stuff. We actually already have 7 sims with that role in this house.


Vicki: Not me!


But if it's not broken, why not BREAK it so you have something to fix?


ANOTHER FIRE!

Do you know, that I actually dreamt in real life that Abigail only had one person left to save from a fire to fulfill her lifetime wish. 

I'm ruined.

My dreams are haunted by the LTW that I never will be able to fulfill in time.


Didn't even know glass windows could burn...


GO ABIGAIL, GO!


Abigail: GET OU-- huh?


Abigail: It's YOU!!!

Colarie's nemesis! One of them.

Abigail: Should I leave her?

.... Naahh.... If you save her, then we're one person closer to your LTW ;_;

Abigail: But it's my grandma's--

I know... Just-- Just do it. Save her.


Abigail: There's another one...


Abigail: Get out of here!


But if the fire was in the garage all this time...

Then why was I saving sims from inside the house...?

Oh, no that's right, the glass windows were also burning.


Yay firefighter trophies!

Abigail: I just want to go home...


Oh and here's the prom pictures!

Vicki: Why wasn't I invited?

You're not a teenager.


Phoenix, don't take after your sister!

Btw Phoenix also got on the Honor Roll! +5


ABIGAIL GOT A CALL! From someone she saved in a fire!

He said "You are the best firefighter ever to walk the face of the universe! No... even better than that! Thanks for being so great!"

AWWWHH THAT'S SO SWEET ;u;


Why isn't she sleeping in her bed..?


Micah: I can't reach the bath tub!

._.

You're standing right in front of it!


Plåt Niklas, don't drink from the toilet! You might rust!


Oh... So they take after you...


Sparrow: Don't you DARE call me a ladybug!

Vicki: Why would I call you that?


Sparrow: I don't know but DON'T do it, okay?!


Abigail: SEA MONSTER!

Micah: WHAT WHERE??!!


Mail?

Abigail: Not for me :C


Phoenix: I don't understand why I can't get to the sofa!

Me neither CAUSE THERE'S NOTHING IN THE WAY! 


Phoenix: Is this 911? Yeah, I've got an emergency, there's some invisible object blocking my path to the sofa.


Phoenix: Can you connect me to the hospital please? Why not?

Sparrow: To fix the broken computer?


Phoenix: Nononono, you don't understand! No- no here listen! I can't get to the sofa!


Phoenix: No! Please don't hang up, this is important!

Sparrow: ... I'll just go to school.


It's the presence of Micah!


Micah: I DIDN'T EVEN DO ANYTHING!!! D:


Abigail: All right, all right, I'll fix it.


Ah such a nice picture ~


Sparrow: I don't like swimming.

Alfred: Me neither!


So my plan was to drown Micah.

So I sent Abigail into the pool and then I tried to call for Micah.


Micah got up and then he just said "Sorry, that's just not my thing." and then he went back to bed again.

WHAT AM I DOING WRONG?!?!?!!

I DON'T UNDERSTAND!


Vicki: What would you say if I told you the whole world will burn down?

Sparrow: Just because you're from the future doesn't mean you know everything about what's going to happen.


Sparrow: Hey Phoenix, we're both fairies!

Phoenix: Yeah I know!


Sparrow: Do you know who isn't?

Phoenix: ??

Sparrow: Falcon! C:<


Falcon: Why are you walking around telling people that I'm no fairy!!?

Sparrow: You aren't a fairy.


Falcon: But you can't just go around telling people that! It makes me seem worthless!

Sparrow: Have you had your head stuck in a paper bag your whole life or what? Everyone can see you're not a fairy, you have no wings!


Falcon: No but you understand.. boring boring boring boring.

Sparrow: Uuhh no I don't understand! Your boring chit chat is making me tired!


Sparrow: So tired...


._.

Well okay, she passed out because Falcon was boring, okay?


Phoenix: Look up!


*POOF*


Falcon: WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?! Is it because I'm a fairy and I can't do any stupid trick back?!

Phoenix: Chillax brother, it was just a joke!


GOOD BOY MICAH! NOW DIE!


Phoenix: Why is there a door here??

Falcon: What's it good for? Does it lead to like Narnia???


Noo... Or maybe... At least it leads to another dimension... >:3


Abigail: MICAH! COME HERE!!!


Micah: No please, I don't want to go in there ;_; 


And he didn't.

Go in there, I mean.

Didn't matter how many times I tried to have Abigail call him to come in there.

But he didn't.


Whoo another fire! 


Oh no the sunflower is burning.

Maybe it's because...

It's a...

SUNflower.


Save them people, Abigail!


I TRAPPED MICAH IN THE BEDROOM!

I'M A GENIUS!!!

Abigail will have to sleep somewhere else, like take Vicki's bed for example.

BUT MICAH IS TRAPPED!


Falcon: Who are you? And what are you doing here?

Kid: I was searching for the bathroom, I really need to pee!


Why are you sleeping in the bathroom, Alfred? :C

I GOT FIVE PLUS POINTS IN THIS CHAPTER!

So I'm back at plus!

+5

No comments:

Post a Comment