Saturday, May 7, 2016

4.2 What Is Love?


It's the purple sim again! On a bicycle with square-wheels.


So we meet again Sophie.


Eh.. Falcon went home to Emelie to accuse her of cheating...

Has this something to do with her being pregnant..?


Emelie: Come on, Falcon. We've been over this once already, as soon as I give birth to my second child, then I'll come with you instead.

Falcon: Don't think you can fool me twice!


Falcon: Oh god I hate her.

Emelie: Well if you don't want me then, forget it.

Well great. I'm back at step one.


I tried to have them become at least friends again but Falcon hates her now.

GOD DAMNIT!


WELL FALCON. Back to work.

You've ruined my legacy. 


Falcon: SHE BROKE MY HEART! ;_;

Yeah. Because she was totally cheating.


Falcon: My heart is bleeding...

Mine is too. Bleeding with disappointment.


Oh look Falcon! It's Phoenix.

Phoenix: How you doing lil' bro?

Falcon: I'M HEARTBROKEN!


Phoenix: How did that happen? Was it an alien? I've heard of people getting abducted in Strangetown.


Falcon: Are those stories true? I thought the stories were just llama-talk!

Phoenix: Yeah me too!

 

LOOK IT'S ZOE!

Maybe Falcon can be with Zoe!

Even though she doesn't look as cute in this neighbourhood...


I must have changed a lot in her looks in the previous neighbourhood.

Or am I wrong?

Maybe it's only the hair.

She's kind of cute after all.


Zoe: Oh god I need to pee!

No. You're not allowed to become a Micah.


Falcon: If you want to live in my family, you better not be as Micah. The Watcher killed him.

Zoe: Shit.


Zoe: Did she kill him for having to pee?

Falcon: You understand, in my family you get minus points for peeing yourself.


Zoe: I seriously need to pee, though. Do you know if there's any bathroom around here?

Falcon: Right across the park.

Zoe: ThANks!


Zoe: TOO LATE!


Abigail, what are you doing home? You have a large house fire to take care of!


So Zoe moved in.

I don't care if Falcon just met her, this is Sims, for godness sake. 


Zoe Durwood - Can't Stand Art, Hot-Headed, Daredevil, Evil & Friendly.

I feel like those traits are making a perfect future generation of chaos.

And speaking of chaos, Zoe also has a baby, which she had to bring with her since she couldn't leave the baby to be all by herself. 

Falcon: THE COMPUTER IS BROKEN!


Falcon: Zoe... Do you come here often?

Zoe: Actually it's my first time here. And apparently, I live here now.

Falcon: Nice.


Falcon: Do you know my ex Emelie cheated on me? I was heartbroken! I hope you never do something like that!

Zoe: We're not even together.


Falcon: We might be soon.

About that baby btw.

I can't find her anywhere.

Her little box isn't even visible. 


Alfred: Nice meeting you here, Colarie.


The baby is back.

God damnit.

I was hoping she was gone forever.


Her name's Kirstin and she had her birthday alone on the floor.

Because NO ONE LIKES YOU KIRSTIN! 


I also realized the little shit is half-sister with Abigail! Because she's the in-town-father Alfred's daughter!

And she looks like a pig. Or a hamster.


At least this is going forward.


No, Alfred! You're too kind! You don't have to give that thing your attention, she's not our blood!


Oh come on! If you're cheating with Alfred, Zoe, before you and Falcon have babies, then I'll execute you.


For some reason Falcon had to visit Emelie to tell her their relationship is over. I couldn't cancel it.


Emelie: I thought you already broke up with me.


Well I guess we can forget all about this relationship at least.

Good thing I've got Zoe.

And what are you still doing here, Falcon?


Falcon: Everyone is so unfaithful...

Huh?


Falcon: You've been cheating on me, haven't you?!

Zoe: What are you talking about?

WHAT ARE YOU DOING FALCON!?

Falcon: You have a child from before so you must have been unfaithful!

AAAND THEIR RELATIONSHIP IS BACK AT 0.

WHAT THE FUCK.


I WILL NOT GIVE UP ON THIS ONE.


*after a few hours of flirting*


Zoe: It doesn't feel right. I'm sorry.

Stop watching, Abigail.


*a few more hours later*

Zoe: Ugh no thanks..

GOD DAMNIT WOMAN!


Abigail: Don't you like my son?

Zoe: Well, he accused me of cheating for just a few hours ago, so it does feel a little bit weird.


Abigail: Why is there a child here...


Zuri: My grand daughter was once talking about building an army of flying space robots. Would you like to join her?


Er excuse me Falcon, but why are you walking around naked...


Alfred: I'm cooking. That's not very nice, Falcon.


I got a pop up note saying "Zoe has managed to convince Falcon the relationship will work out". ;u;


At least you're not naked anymore.


WHOOO ZOE IS PREGNANT! ;u;


Oh my goodness Alfred, if you only could paint portraits that good.


If you're wondering, Falcon is still working.


Abigail got asked out on a date by Ayden.


For some reason Falcon and Emelie met in the middle of the road.


Emelie: Are you like stalking me or something, you creep!

Falcon: WHY WOULD I?!


Emelie: RAAWWRGGHHHH!

Falcon: *shriek*

WHAT IS THAT FACE?!


They took off in each direction. 


And ehr, since Zoe and Falcon has some difficulties, they can't sleep in the same bed.


Ugh.


Falcon: Forgive me for accusing you of cheating.

Zoe: It's all right, but I need to pee again.


IT'S WORKING!!!


And Alfred got invited on a date by Belinda!


Alfred: My daughter is older than me, you know! Cause I'm a fairy.


Belinda: It's all right.

Alfred: Feels like I'm living with a bunch of kindergarden kids.


Oh no there's someone in a car with a ghost driver!


Abigail. Shouldn't you be working?


Come on, Abigail. How can you sleep when THERE'S AN ALARM?!


Yeah Falcon, I agree with you there. That child is just a waste of space.


Falcon: You're going to have my child, so I was thinking of asking you to marry me?


Zoe: That's really nice of you, but things are going WAY too fast.


Falcon: Wha- are you serious..? But this... this is Sims...


Zoe: I'm sorry Falcon, but I'm flattered.


Zoe: Ey, come on! Maybe sometime in the future!

---

So I rebuilt a lot in my house.

And I mean A LOT.

So here's a little tour.

First: The living room on the second floor.


And next, the whole first floor. Except for the bedrooms and bathroom.


I felt that the black gothic style didn't work with my not-so-gothic family anymore.


And the rocking chair is back.


Abigail, what do you think of the new house?

Abigail: Huh?


Zoe: Rude, I was about to try it out.

Micah, you don't even belong here anymore!


Zoe: THE WATER BROKE!

Falcon: I'm hungry...

Abigail: Maybe I can take a shower before work.


Zoe: No one?

Falcon: I wonder what food we have.

Abigail: What did you say, Zoe darling?


Zoe: Finally! I'm giving birth!

Abigail: AHH you are?! I don't remember how to do that!

Falcon: Food...


Abigail: Falcon, help her!

Falcon: What? OH WHAT?! HOW COULD I??!


Zoe: FORGET IT! I'll take care of this myself!


They went to the hospital.


And a few hours later, I HAVE A BOY!


Falcon: I'm still hungry!


At the same time it's also Zoe's birthday.


Ha ha pigtails!

--- Nursery ---


--- The bathroom next to the nursery ---


And here he is.

His name is Lynx and he's Eccentric and Easily Impressed.

+5 for birth!

So I'm at +25

No comments:

Post a Comment