Friday, June 17, 2016

6.2 They Grow Up So Fast


THERE'LL ONLY BE TWO CHAPTERS IN THIS GENERATION.

I knew I was fast forwarding a lot when I was playing but I didn't know it was THAT much.

I'M SORRY! (I was probably doing something else while I was playing...)


And of course it's time for Arthur's and Hazel's birthday.

BECAUSE WE'RE NOT TAKING THIS FAST ENOUGH!


Hazel is stealing the attention.

Arthur: Rude! They were cheering me!


This is Arthur ;u;

He got the Mooch trait.


Hazel's hair is flying.


Diabella's new hobby is to sleep in different places.

-5


I totally forgot to take a picture of how Hazel ACTUALLY turned out, but hey, if it's a short generation you don't need pictures to fill out anything with.

Also, Caryn could you like NOT sleep in the bathroom when Lindy needs to pee?


Oh look more sims sleeping in different places!


:I -5


It's yet another gnome.

This one is Sam Shazam.

AND Diabella got on the honor roll! +5


I promise I don't just grow them up whenever I feel like it.

And also, for your information, I used Dashiell's free action to send him home.


Dashiell is pink and he got the Handy trait.


Diabella will probably become my next torch holder because she's not pink and she got Nurturing.


Dashiell: Someday I'll get to eat anything that's not cake.

Diabella: Lucky you.


AND WHY NOT FAST FORWARD TO ANOTHER BIRTHDAY?

Look more cake to eat.


Oh they only grew more wrinkled. I was afraid they'd turn grey. Like, that's even possible in this speed.


:I -5


AAAH LION! D:


Lion: Huh, life went fast.


Diabella: Oh no, granddad! D:

Grim: HELLO THERE!


Grim: Would you like to come with me?

Lion: Yeah sure, nothing interesting is happening here anyways.

I agree.

Diabella: How can you say so granddad!!


Grim: Where's the rest of the family?

Doing more important stuff probably.


There's one. Not even commenting on his grandfathers death.

Poor Lion.

Where's his wife?


Oh there she is.


Thank you Dashiell for actually putting my pool to use.


Just my sims going mad.

Going?

I mean they've always been.


Dashiell, don't do a "Colarie"!


Dashiell: I'm so tired but it's daytime and I can't sleep now!

Yes you can! DO IT!


But before that we'll age up my kids.

Oh look it's the first picture we have of Hazel as a kid!


And it was also the last.


Arthur became Excitable.

I can see that.

Very excited.


Hazel became Artistic.

At least we got a picture of her now.


Lindy: Out of the bathroom, I need to check my wrinkles!

Dashiell: But pee!

Lindy: This is more important!


Said and done.


Maybe Caryn is the reason nothing interesting is happening in my legacy.


Speaking of interesting, it's prom!


Hello Zuri.

Hazel: What? Where?


Arthur: Why aren't you eating cereal?

Hazel: Because cake is our thing. Put that away.


Is that a stack of cake plates?

Arthur: Well it's certainly not cereal.



Dashiell, may I ask what you're doing around two cops on a lot that's not ours?



So Dashiell went over to a friend's house to brush his teeth.

With two cops standing outside watching over him.

What are they, the dentist-cops or something?




People are dreaming about heartbreak and talking about divorces.

This generation is going downhill.


What are you doing now Caryn? Telling everybody how you'll turn into zombies and how that will destroy the world?


( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)ᕤ


My kids are skipping school again.

But they're productive enough to sit outside of it doing their homework.

Should I be angry or not?


Why are grandpa gnomes doing that? It's not safe!


Awwh Sam Shazam is sleeping on the floor ;u;


Dashiell: You're too close to my face. Please back off.


Hazel: I'd rather be asleep.

Ghost girl: I'd rather be at home.

Hazel: Yeah righ-- huh?


Auburn tried to read Lindy's mind again.


Diabella don't do that.


Diabella! >:I


Diabella: Come on! When we finally have something that's NOT cake, then it's burnt.


I sent my family to the Fae Ray Gardens for an adventure.


Auburn entered the Crypt of Doom before he had to run off to work.


And Caryn, of course, blacked out on a bench and was disturbed over how many sims there were in my group.


So when Auburn and Lindy took off to work, there were only my kids left.

WELL PLANNED ADVENTURE ONCE AGAIN.


Arthur: Mom can you please come pick me up? This party sucks!


Dashiell: How am I supposed to have fun when there's nothing to read?!

Look there's Caryn.


Yeah Caryn woke up only so she could go home.


Nothing has happened, except that everyone is thinking of a swimming pool for some reason.

Why are you kids still here?


Oh come on guys! It's not like you're toddlers and can't go home on your own!


Look! Now your poor mother is having a nervous breakdown.


Arthur: Come on mom, I was just trying out some diagnosis.

And just like that my kids are grounded.


:C -5


The next morning when my kids were trying to go to school, Caryn stopped them and said:

"Did you think doing that was going to be a good idea? Now you're officially banned from using the Trampoline until I decide differently!"

Wow that was harsh. They were only trying to go to school!


And that's how Diabella and Arthur couldn't go to school because they were grounded.

Shouldn't you do anything about this, Auburn?


Sorry kid.

Arthur: I'm glad I don't have to go to school but I don't want to be punished for it!

I know...


THAT WASN'T WHAT I MEANT WITH "DO ANYTHING", AUBURN!


"What you've done is shameful! No more Foosball Table for you!"

Jeez woman, why are you only punishing Diabella?


Ah.

She just wanted it for herself, ey?


Trying to get on their good side, are you?

GAH!

I GOT ANOTHER POP-UP NOTE SAYING THAT ARTHUR IS FAILING SCHOOL!

That has never happened to me before...

-5


:I


Hazel drew a pink giraffe.

It's very pretty.


Last but not least, we're going to end this chapter (and also generation) with Diabella's and Dashiell's birthday.


This is Dashiell. He got Hates the Outdoors.


.......

I think I'll switch torch holders.


Oh no, that's much better.

Here's Diabella. She got the Perceptive trait.

~ Diabella's Room ~


~ Diabella's Bathroom ~


I'll try to make Dante Diabella's husband, because Dante has been here forever and he's one of my favourite sims in this legacy.

But more about that in the next GENERATION because THIS IS ALREADY THE LAST CHAPTER?!

Last time I had -10

This time I got -25 (.________.) for passing out, peeing and FAILED SCHOOL.

And +5 for honor roll.

SO I'M AT -30

No comments:

Post a Comment